SwipeSimple PAX A920
SwipeSimple Terminal on the PAX A920 is a great fit for small business merchants looking for a modern, easy-to-use payment solution, including salons and spas, automotive service and repair shops, medical offices, and specialty food stores.
SwipeSimple PAX A80
SwipeSimple Terminal on the PAX A80 is a great fit for small business merchants looking for a modern, easy-to-use payment solution, including salons and spas, automotive service and repair shops, medical offices, and specialty food stores.
With a simple and intuitive user interface that is easy to learn, the Trinity T650c is a scalable payment processing solution that will take you well into the future. Get started quickly with streamlined employee-training and support options through business apps right on the terminal.
The T650c can quickly connect to your secure Wi-Fi network so you no longer need to depend on a slow phone line or wired internet connection.
- Accepts all forms of payment, including EMV and contactless
- Intuitive Android-based terminal application
- Supports both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- Vibrant color touchscreen display
- Supports larger paper rolls (85Ft.)
- Meets PCY 5.x standards
- Transactions batched at host for daily settlement
- Option for automatic sales tax calculation added to total sale
- ADA approved PIN entry support with audible cues for vision impaired
Accept virtually all payment types in a single, integrated space-saving device The First Data™ FD200 terminal virtually eliminates the need to use several devices to process different forms of payment. Through Wi-Fi (optional), Internet protocol (IP) or dial-up communications, it quickly and securely processes transactions.
- Wi-Fi** capabilities (optional)
- Intuitive 128 x 64 LCD touch-screen technology
- True 32-bit processing (ARM 929T 32-bit CPU core)
- Integrated check reader/imager with separate32-bit ARM7 CPU
- 64MB RAM standard memory
- Drop-in paper loading for integrated thermal receipt printer
- Inkjet single-line defacement printer dedicated to voiding checks
- Five USB and two serial ports
- Supports contactless payment technology
- Supports IP and dial-up, with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption